Friday, September 3, 2010

RSS Feed

I'm new to blogging. I've only been reading daily blogs for a month or two. I have friends who update their blogs infrequently, so it wasn't all that hard to keep tabs. If I'm bored or have some time, I just click through my bookmarks.

Well, that won't work so well anymore. I'm starting to follow more blogs, and it's getting harder to stay organized. Behold, the RSS Feed. I've heard that term, and I vaguely knew what it was. I didn't know how to set it up on my Mac, so I used Google. eHow, easy peasy.

I'm excited for this. Probably more excited than I should be. But I love stuff like this. Granted, I'm usually way late in jumping on the wagon, but once I figure stuff out, I'm usually all about it.

Starting when I wake up, I'll be following blogs in a whole new way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment